Kleinrock Digital Networks
X Getting Additional Information
“Affiliated Company” refers to a company that is related to KDNetworks due to joint ownership or control.
“Third Parties” refer to companies or persons who do not have a related relationship arising out of joint ownership or control with KDNetworks (i.e., a non-affiliated company) or other non-related persons. Third parties can be financial or non-financial companies, or persons other than you and KDNetworks.
“Personal Data” refers to any information relating to an identified or identifiable natural person.
1. What are cookies?
Cookies are small text files which are transferred from our websites, applications or services and stored on your device. KDNetworks websites, online services, interactive applications, email messages, and advertisements may use “cookies” and other technologies such as pixel tags and web beacons. Cookies may be stored on your computer for a short time (such as only while your browser is open) or for an extended period of time, even years. Cookies not set by this site will not be accessible to us.
§ Many web browsers have Do Not Track function. Such function can issue Do Not Track request to websites. If Do Not Track is enabled on your browser, all of our websites will respect your choice.
§ As true of most websites, we gather certain information automatically. This information may include Internet Protocol (IP) addresses, browser type, Internet Service Provider (ISP), referring/exit pages, the files viewed on our site (e.g., HTML pages, graphics, etc.), operating system, date/time stamp, and/or clickstream data to analyze trends in the aggregate and administer the site.
3. Removing/disabling cookies
4. More information about cookies
III. How We Collect and Use Your Personal Data
1. Personal data we collect
1) Information directly provided by you
The services we provide for you require you to provide information directly to us. For instance:
b. If you order products from us, request a return or refund, we may collect your delivery details, bank account number, credit card details, billing address, information for credit check and other financial information, contact and communication records, etc., so we can process your order.
c. Some of our services allow you to communicate and share with others. The communicated or shared content may be transmitted through and stored in our system.
a. Device information — such as device name, device model, region and language settings, device identification number (IMEI number, etc.), device hardware information and status, usage habits, IP address, operating system version, and settings of the device used to access the service.
b. Log information — such as when and how long the service is used, search terms entered through the service, and error log information of your device. We promise not to use such information for personal identification and after analyzing the error log data, we will periodically clear such data (usually within 30 days after collection).
§ Customer Support. We use data to diagnose product issues, support customer equipment, and provide other customer care and support services. We also use this information to improve our products and analyze the efficiency of our business operations. However, we will not use this information to track your location. We may also collect your email address to reply your questions or comments raised in the “Contact Us” section of our websites.
§ Product Improvements. We use data to constantly improve our products, including the addition of new features and functionality. For example, we use error reports to improve security. We use mobile phone numbers obtained through offline sales channels, electronic warranties, and account registrations to conduct survey and return visit to users in order to improve user experience.
§ Advertising. The personal data we collect will be used to personalize the product and to provide you with more tailored services, for example: your information can be used to recommend and display content and advertisements tailored to you on our services, or be used to conduct research and pay return visits to customers. In order to improve our products or services, with your consent, we may match your personal data with third-party data to form a user profile so that we can conduct product development or deliver targeted product information to you (through post, email and phone).
§ Commercial Promotion Activities. If you participate in prize draws, contests or similar promotional activities held by KDNetworks, we will use the personal data you provide to manage such activities.
Our retention period for personal data is the minimum time necessary to realize the purpose of collection unless a longer retention period is required by law. Beyond the above retention period, we will delete or anonymise your personal data.
V. How We Disclose Your Personal Data
At times KDNetworks may make certain personal information available to affiliated companies and strategic partners that work with KDNetworks to provide products and services. Your information will not be shared with third parties for their own independent marketing or commercial purposes.
1) After we obtain your explicit consent;
2) Disclose in accordance with laws: we may disclose your personal data if it is compulsorily required by laws, such as to comply with a subpoena or other legal proceedings, legal actions or government agencies, when we believe in good faith that disclosure is necessary to protect our rights, protect your safety or the safety of others, investigate fraud, or respond to a government request.
VI. How We Protect Your Personal Data
1. We have taken reasonably practical and technical measures to protect the collected information related to the service. However, please note that although we have taken reasonable measures to protect your information, no websites, Internet transmissions, computer systems or wireless connections are absolutely secure.
2. We have taken safeguarding measures in accordance with industry standards to protect the personal data you provided and prevent data from unauthorized access, public disclosure, use, modification, damage or loss. We take all reasonably practical measures to protect your personal data. In particular:
1) We will de-identify your personal data to mitigate the risk that other organizations or individuals may identify you on the basis of that personal information. We periodically review practices regarding information collection, storage and possessing (including physical security measures), to prevent various systems from unauthorized access.
2) We only allow KDNetworks employees and personnel of authorized service companies who need the personal data to process it to access such personal data, and they are subject to strict contractual confidentiality obligations. If they fail to perform these obligations, they may be held liable or their relationship with KDNetworks may be terminated.
3) The security of your information is extremely important for us. Therefore, we endeavor to ensure the security of your personal data and implement measures such as full security encryption during storage to prevent your information from unauthorized access, use, or disclosure.
3. In case of personal data security incident, in accordance with the requirements of laws and regulations, we will promptly inform you the basic situations and possible impact of the security incident, response measures we have taken or will take, suggestions for you regarding self-prevention and risk reduction, remedial measures for you, etc. We will inform you in a timely manner by email, post, telephone, push notification, etc. regarding the relevant situations of the incident. When it is difficult to notify each personal data subject individually, we will issue a notice in a reasonable and effective manner. At the same time, we will take the initiative to report on the handling of personal data security incident in accordance with regulatory requirements.
VII. Your Rights with Regards to Your Personal Data
2. The right to access: If you wish to access your personal data, you can login to your account and access the information you provided when registering.
3. The right to rectification: If you find that there is a mistake with your personal data we process, you are entitled to ask us to make rectifications. You can rectify your information by login into your account and making necessary changes or by contacting our Data Protection Officer: firstname.lastname@example.org
4. The right to erasure: You can submit a request to us to delete personal data if we do not have a legal reason to continue to process and hold it. You can delete your information by contacting our Data Protection Officer: email@example.com.
5. The right to restriction of processing: You have the right to ask KDNetworks to restrict how we process your personal data. This means we are permitted to store the data but not further process it. We keep just enough data to make sure we respect your request in the future. You can realize your right to restriction of processing by contacting our Data Protection Officer: firstname.lastname@example.org.
6. The right to object: You have the right to object to KDNetworks processing your data even if it is based on our legitimate interests, the exercise of official authority, direct marketing (including data aggregation), and processing for the purpose of statistics. You can object KDNetworks processing your data by contacting our Data Protection Officer: email@example.com.
7. The right to withdraw consent: If you have given us your consent to process your personal data but change your mind later, you have the right to withdraw your consent at any time, and KDNetworks must stop processing your data. You can withdraw your consent by contacting our Data Protection Officer: firstname.lastname@example.org.
8. The right to lodge a complaint: You can the right to lodge a complaint about the way we handle or process your personal data with your national data protection authority.
VIII. Third-Party Services Providers and Their Services
KDNetworks websites, products, applications, and services may contain links to third-party websites, products, and services. You can choose whether to access websites, products and services provided by third parties or not. For example, the “follow us” function in the official website will lead you to access to our official accounts in social network platforms (e.g. Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, Twitter and etc.) where you can be aware of the marketing or promotional information published by KDNetworks.
X. Getting Additional Information
Kleinrock Digital Networks
4v Hennessy Street,